Wouldn’t it be amazing if you can create your own app and let people use it?
If you said yes then this post is for you.
But why would you do that?
Apps are big business.
In 2016, global app revenue hit an estimated $52 billion.
This was a $10 billion increase from 2015. Business Insider predicts an 18% increase in global app revenue between 2017 and 2020.
Still searching for some more motivation?
I hope you already have one.
So, let’s dive in and discover how to develop android apps of your own.
Wait.Why did I say we will develop android apps? why not ios or windows?
Well here’s the answer:
What I was trying to tell was that, if you can develop android apps you have a larger group of people whom you can deliver the services to.
Since you are convinced why we are developing an android app…
…let’s start with developing then.But before that:
Prerequisites to develop android apps
- laptop or smartphone
- Data connection
- Google account
That’s it, you need no coding skills and money neither.
When it comes to developing an android app…
…there is no big-a-deal if you are a programmer or if you have learned few coding languages.
But what about those who know nothing about coding?
Can’t they develop their own app?Can’t they reach out their customers for free?
The answer is: Anyone can create a mobile app without peer knowledge of coding.Then you might ask: what’s the use of learning programming languages then?
Answer: Knowing programming languages help you to customize your app while developing it and while editing it.
So, I hope by now you realized that anyone can develop a simple app and…
…earn some decent passive income from that.
So in this article, we will use a tool called Appypie to develop android apps.
Step-by-Step Guide To Develop An Android Apps Using Appypie
Then follow this three-step process to develop and publish your own app.
To start with let’s go to Appypie homepage.
Then click on Create Your Free App button.Then you will be taken to a new page where you will see all the steps that I mentioned above.
We can start developing an app from here.Let’s start:
1.Let’s Start With Selection
After landing on the new page there are few things that you need to do in this selection section.
I have highlighted them by numbering them in the below picture.
So, once you land on the page similar to above page you need to take care of 4 aspects:
- Start with naming your app.Space below Enter App Name is meant to for that.
- In the second section, you can choose the category to which your app belongs to.
- You can choose the platform in which you are interested to develop an app.
- Just click on Next and then AppyPie allows you to link your facebook page and website to your if you have one.
- After linking to your FB page and your website if you click on next you will see this: Number of themes from which you can choose one.
Once your done choosing your theme click Next.
You just completed the selection section.You are just two steps away from publishing your own app.Hurry up.
2.Let’s Design The App
Once you click Next after choosing your theme you will be redirected to a page similar to the page shown in the below pic.
Thinking what next?
I made your work simple, I have highlighted what and all you need to do in the below picture:
When you are in the Design page you will see:
- App Pages section where you will customize and edit all the pages in your app.
- In this section, you will see all the pages present in your app.
- In page Name section, you can edit your page name and page icon.
- In the description section, you can dummy content with your content.
- If you want to customize the look and feel of your app then check out the theme customization section.
- Want to add some more pages to your app? Then click on the 6th icon as shown above.You can select any one from here.
By the time you finish all these you will see Save And Finish button at the top right corner.Just click on that.
You have completed designing your app.Let’s move on to the last section.
3.Build Your App
I hope you have completed the selection and design section.
After you click on Save And Finish button then you will be asked to log in(if you are an old customer) else you should register.
After doing that you will see this page about pricing:
Just subscribe for the free plan and you have your own android app in your hand.
Now you can go to Google Play Developer Console and publish your app.
I highly recommend you go through this article to learn more about publishing your android app.
I have tried all the basic concepts and provided a step-by-step guide to develop android apps for free.
I hope you like the post.Let me know how much you liked this articles through comments.