We accept contributors to NiftySlash.
NiftySlash is open for guest posts – and by submitting a guest post you could gain exposure, inbound links and relevant readers via our organic visitors. So, Interested in sharing content with our readers?
Requirements For Guest Posts
- An article should be a mimimum length of 750 words.
- The article must be unique.
- The article must include at least 3 images in the article.
- You must have your bio, you can add an image of yourself.
- You can only get 2 links from your guest post, where one is in Autor’s description and the other one will be through Anchor text.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state clearly who you are, some of your achievements, your service and your idea of contributing first! Don’t submit an article already finished.
Before you start working on a topic, you should first get it approved by us, and you can do that by Contacting us.
How to submit a guest post…
The best way to submit a guest post is to contact us first and let us know your idea. You’ll usually get a reply within 24 hours and if we like it, you can either go ahead and submit the article or begin writing it.